The Label Factory has been manufacturing high quality self-adhesive labels, stickers, barcodes and signage in Perth for over 24 years. Whether you’re after a single sticker or thousands of self-adhesive labels, we can tailor a solution to meet your exact requirements – no job is too big or too small.
Take advantage of our art and design service or supply us with your own artwork – the choice is yours! If you have your own artwork, please ensure it meets the following specifications:
- Artwork must be supplied at 100% with all fonts converted to paths. Alternatively, provide fonts.
- We prefer artwork to be provided in a vector format – EPS, PDF etc. Alternatively, we will accept a bitmap at no less than 300dpi.
- Any bitmap or raster images must be supplied at no less than 300dpi.
- Artwork must have corner ticks or a key line showing the dimensions and/or shape of the label.
- Include bleed of 1mm beyond the extent of the corner ticks or key line.
- If there is not a requirement for a CMYK image then generally we prefer to print in PMS colours – convert files to PMS.
- With CMYK artwork we recommend where possible that tints do not drop below 5% to eliminate any possibility of a cut-off line where the tint ends.
- Acceptable formats: Preferably EPS or PDF. Alternatively TIF, PSD, JPG, BMP, DWG, PNG.
- We are PC-based and use CorelDraw, Illustrator, and Photoshop.